Inuvika OVD Enterprise 2.8
Deliver Windows and Linux applications to any device for half the cost of other solutions.
Inuvika OVD Enterprise delivers Windows and Linux applications and shared desktops to users on any device, anywhere. It’s a robust virtualized application delivery platform that centralizes data and applications and protects sensitive corporate information. Best of all, OVD Enterprise does it without the cost and complexity of solutions like Citrix and VMware.
Improve Data Security
OVD protects corporate information by centralizing applications and processing of data within your cloud data center. Granular-level user policy management gives Administrators the ability to control access to the data and what a user may do with it. Together with built-in auditing and reporting tools, helps IT departments address corporate data protection standards. Implement BYOD OVD provides users with on-demand access to Windows and Linux applications on any Mac, Windows or Linux PC; iOS/Android mobile device; Chromebook; or any HTML5 Web browser. OVD also supports low-cost Raspberry Pi-based thin clients that can dramatically lower hardware costs without impacting access to business applications.
Enable Workforce Mobility
Empower your employees to work securely from anywhere on any device. OVD’s remote access capabilities provide a secure gateway into centrally-managed applications and data without the need for VPNs. In the event of a connection outage, OVD maintains the user’s session state, so no work is ever lost. Once users reconnect, they can continue working from where they last left off. OVD
Improve IT ROI
PC desktop and application infrastructure can be costly to manage. OVD lets organizations find new efficiencies and lower costs by delivering centrally-managed virtual workspaces to users. It gives IT departments the ability to explore alternatives to traditional PC infrastructure, while still enabling desktop productivity. Maximize Your Budget OVD Enterprise lowers the total cost of ownership compared to similar solutions from
Citrix and VMware. Its modern design requires less hardware overhead and no costly perpetual licenses. OVD is delivered as a 100% OPEX-based subscription program, freeing up valuable budget resources for other projects.
• Manage every aspect of OVD (servers, app provisioning, users, and tenants) from a single Web console.
• Assign user privileges on an individual user or group level.
• Comprehensive reporting and auditing tools included.
• Use one instance of OVD Enterprise to deliver services across multiple domains.
• Tenant data isolation lets you share resources without impacting data privacy.
• Activate multi-tenancy with a single-click.
Fast and Rich User Experience
• Launch user sessions and applications in seconds.
• Experience apps in a full Windows or Linux shared desktop, integrated into the user’s local desktop, or on a Web portal.
• Local print redirection and Web print support included.
Flexible For Your Business Needs
• Delivers Windows and Linux applications and shared desktops to any device.
• Deploys on-premise, on private or public cloud platforms, or available as a service.
• Integrates with today’s leading enterprise standards and works with any hypervisor and directory service.