Microsoft 365 Security Services
Microsoft Security Services for the modern workplace is a comprehensive solution that AIEQ Systems offers to customers who want to protect their data, devices, and identity from cyber threats.
Some of the services included are:
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: a cloud-based platform that provides endpoint detection and response, threat and vulnerability management, attack surface reduction, and automated investigation and remediation.
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365: a cloud-based service that protects email, collaboration, and productivity apps from phishing, malware, ransomware, and other advanced attacks.
- Microsoft Cloud App Security: a cloud access security broker that provides visibility, control, and protection for cloud apps and data across multiple cloud providers.
- Microsoft Azure Sentinel: a cloud-native security information and event management (SIEM) solution that uses artificial intelligence to collect, analyze, and respond to security data from various sources.
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory: a cloud-based identity and access management service that provides single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, conditional access, identity protection, and identity governance.
The Microsoft 365 Defender portal unifies best-of-breed security for endpoints, email, identities, and SaaS applications into a comprehensive XDR experience
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is a comprehensive endpoint security platform that provides extended detection and response (XDR) capabilities, and much more with support across Windows, Linux, macOS, as well as iOS and Android devices. If your organization has less than 300 users, Microsoft launched Microsoft Defender for Business for small and medium businesses, which brings many of the enterprise capabilities in an easy to use and affordable solution.
Secure data in the age of AI with Microsoft Purview Safeguard and manage compliance of data in generative AI tools with Microsoft Purview, the only solution that natively interoperates with Microsoft Copilot for Microsoft 365.
- Microsoft Intune: a cloud-based service that enables unified endpoint management of mobile devices, PCs, and apps.
- Microsoft 365 Defender: a unified pre- and post-breach enterprise defense suite that leverages the Microsoft 365 security stack to stop attacks across domains.
- Microsoft 365 Compliance: a set of solutions that help organizations meet their compliance obligations and protect their sensitive data.
- Microsoft Information Protection: a solution that helps organizations discover, classify, label, and protect their data across devices, apps, cloud services, and on-premises repositories.
- Microsoft Insider Risk Management: a solution that helps organizations detect and remediate insider threats such as data leaks, fraud, sabotage, or IP theft.
- Microsoft Communication Compliance: a solution that helps organizations monitor and remediate communication risks such as harassment, discrimination, or code of conduct violations.
- Microsoft Data Loss Prevention: a solution that helps organizations prevent the accidental or malicious sharing of sensitive data with unauthorized people or locations.
- Microsoft eDiscovery: a solution that helps organizations search, preserve, analyze, and export data for legal and regulatory purposes.
- Microsoft Advanced Audit: a solution that helps organizations investigate and respond to security incidents by providing access to crucial audit events for up to one year.
- Microsoft Secure Score: a solution that helps organizations measure and improve their security posture by providing recommendations and best practices based on industry standards.
Contact us today to get started with your Microsoft 365 Security Services by AIEQ systems. You won’t regret it!